Introducing GRAX Lite: Revolutionizing Backup and Recovery with Free Salesforce Backup and Restore.
What is GRAX Lite?
GRAX Lite is a free data and metadata backup option to get started with Salesforce data protection, giving you peace of mind knowing your data is secure without costing you a dime. Unlike other backup solution vendors, who charge for basic backup services and hold your data hostage in their storage, GRAX Lite provides a free daily backup option that enables you to take full ownership of your Salesforce data in your preferred storage – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, or locally via Docker.
Why it matters
In today’s dynamic market, the importance of free Salesforce backup cannot be overstated. While Gartner’s latest forecast predicts a promising 11.3% increase in software budgets for 2023, the reality is that Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) vendors are grappling with inflationary pressures and resorting to price increases. Unfortunately, this upward trend in pricing is not exclusive to a single vendor but extends across various SaaS providers commonly relied upon by businesses. As a consequence, enterprises leveraging Salesforce, a popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) SaaS platform, find themselves facing a challenging dilemma: how to maintain a balanced IT budget while safeguarding their mission-critical CRM data.
Unfortunately the Salesforce data recovery service, which costs upwards of $10,000 per incident with a weeks’ long Recovery Time Objective (RTO), is just not a feasible solution for every business. Enter GRAX Lite, which serves as an indispensable lifeline in this scenario where businesses can ensure the safety, accessibility, and integrity of their Salesforce data without incurring additional financial burdens.
Effectively addressing data protection needs, GRAX Lite enables organizations to fortify against potential data loss, uphold continuous business operations, and optimally manage their budgetary constraints. At a time when financial prudence is paramount, leveraging free Salesforce backup can empower businesses to navigate the ever-evolving SaaS landscape with confidence and resilience.
Data ownership and data backup are basic rights for all users of SaaS applications. Unlike other backup vendors in this space, we have always prioritized 100% data ownership and maintaining the Digital Chain of Custody of our customers’ data. This is why we proudly introduce GRAX Lite – a hassle-free Salesforce backup solution to protect your data at no cost while achieving data ownership. With GRAX Lite, we aim to redefine the traditional norms and empower users with full control over their valuable Salesforce data.Joe Gaska, Head of Product @ GRAX
What it includes
In addition to maintaining your Salesforce data’s Digital Chain of Custody and 100% data ownership of all Salesforce data, GRAX Lite provides users with:
- Daily Auto Backup that backs up custom objects and standard objects with a 24 hour Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
- Daily Metadata backup that backs up Salesforce metadata automatically on a daily basis.
- GRAX Single Record Restore for restoring a single record, like a case, to meet your Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
- Unlimited Storage of data and files in your backup storage of choice – AWS, Azure, or locally.
Free Salesforce Backup
Data ownership, unlimited data and files, and daily backups at no cost
Who it benefits and impacts
For businesses that deem Salesforce to be a critical business application, backup software is a necessity that doesn’t need to cost you anything. With GRAX Lite, businesses can help protect vast amounts of data, ensure business continuity, support compliance and policies, and provide peace of mind to these business users.
- Salesforce Administrators: This additional layer of data protection ensures that critical business data stored in Salesforce is regularly backed up, reducing the risk of data loss due to accidental deletion, system failures, or data corruption. Administrators can restore a record from backup copies quickly and efficiently, minimizing downtime and maintaining business continuity.
- Business Owners and Managers: Free Salesforce backup benefits small to midsize businesses by safeguarding valuable customer and sales data. It ensures that important customer information, sales records, and other business-critical data are protected from potential data loss incidents. With reliable daily backups in place, they can focus on leveraging Salesforce to drive business growth without worrying about losing vital information.
- Sales and Customer Support Teams: Salesforce backup is especially valuable for sales and customer support teams who heavily rely on Salesforce for managing customer interactions, deals, and support cases. It ensures that their data is secure and can be restored in case of accidental deletion or system failures. This helps maintain productivity, enables accurate reporting and forecasting, and ensures a seamless 360° customer experience.
- IT and Technical Teams: Having a data backup in place provides IT and technical teams with data protection for their Salesforce customer data set. It greatly reduces the risk of data loss, aids disaster recovery efforts, and simplifies the restoration process in case of system failures or data corruption. It allows technical teams to focus on optimizing Salesforce and other critical SaaS systems without being overly concerned about potential data loss incidents.
Free Salesforce backup and recovery with GRAX Lite can benefit various stakeholders and organizations looking to ensure data protection, business continuity, and regulatory compliance by providing 100% data ownership and control of their business-critical CRM data.
- For more information on GRAX Lite and other Salesforce backup and restore pricing, visit our pricing page.
- To start backing up your Salesforce data for free, get started here.
- For a free trial of all GRAX product features, sign up here.
* For self-hosted deployments via AWS or Azure using GRAX Lite, users will be responsible for cloud infrastructure and storage costs.
GRAX Lite is generally available. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases, public statements, or public materials are not currently generally available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase GRAX should make their purchase decisions based on currently available features.